3rd Gen Coronavirus Update
The health of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. We wanted to update you on our current state of affairs here at 3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling as we all navigate the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Our business is fully operational and we are actively monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and state-specific updates regarding each state government’s response to the pandemic.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Limiting our crew sizes, as we project plan each job
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Madating that our teams are wearing gloves and proper protective gear on the jobsite
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they are experiencing any symptoms, even minor
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
- Enacting mandatory reporting and following government guidelines for self-quarantine should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
Additional Safety Measures For New and Current Clients
If you prefer a no-contact service, we can arrange this. For exterior painting, we can get started and complete our work without any contact. For interior painting projects we are happy to accommodate as best we can. Our #1 priority is to limit exposure and strictly comply with all social distancing guidelines and workplace measures outlined by the CDC and medical professionals.
New Customers (Our New Estimate Process)
The 3rd Gen team is still able to communicate, send estimates, and take payment electronically or over the phone. We are also providing “no-contact painting quotes” over the phone and by video using zoom or facetime for both interior and exterior painting estimates.
You can get a “contact-free” painting quote online from 3rd Gen or visit 3rd Gen’s individual location pages below to get your free quote:
If you have any particular concerns regarding an upcoming project, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (833) 23-PAINT so we can work with you to find a proper solution.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO HELP KEEP US SAFE:
- Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP US THROUGH THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES:
Indeed, we are a small business and appreciate your business and support throughout this situation. 3rd Gen is currently still taking on all types of painting and remodeling projects in the near term and pre-booking for the future. Our business highly depends on word of mouth and referrals from our clients. Even if you don’t have a project planned or aren’t in a position financially to take on a new project, there are a few ways you can help us keep our employees busy and working through these uncertain times:
- Refer us to any friends or family that may need our service
- Take a few minutes to write an online review if we have already completed a project for you in Illinois or Wisconsin.
- Post or share @3rdgenpainting on local facebook recommendation 3rd Gen Painting on Facebook
We appreciate your business and hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. Please feel free to contact our team if you have any questions or concerns whatsoever. We will continue to update our website with any updates regarding scheduling or business practices over the next few weeks. Thanks again for all of your support and we look forward to hopefully getting back to normal sooner than later.
Matt Schmidt and Andre Kazimierski
Owners- 3rd Gen Painting and Remodeling Co.
Office: (833) 23-PAINT
Wisconsin Locations: (608) 620-4680
Illinois Locations: (708) 680-6078